SESSION TIMING. Generally, sessions are between the hours of 7am – noon.
SESSION LOCATION. Your local photographer will work with LSP directors to find an appropriate indoor location. Most will be in your flex classroom or lobby.
- Please check with your photographer about how many students to schedule for each day.
- Please do not schedule all the infants and toddlers on the same day
- Younger children and babies have a smaller window of patience and good awake time, so please schedule them evenly across all the portrait days.
- We spend 3-5 minutes (give or take a few depending on the student’s comfort level).
- Please provide a dedicated runner to bring small groups (3-5 children) to the portrait location.
PICTURE DAY PLAN COMMUNICATION. Please share picture day plans with teachers so they are prepared to have children ready at the appropriate times.