Our conduct standards are closely tied to our core values.
- In most every situation, you can ask yourself, “Does this align with our core values?”
- If the answer is yes, you are on the right track.
- If the answer is no, you should seriously reconsider the course of action before you act.
The success of our business is dependent on the trust and confidence we earn from our customers (kids, parents and directors). We must always remember that we do not know what is going on in people’s lives. Always think the best. Trust that people have good intentions. If you are wrong, then you are wrong, but you kept your core value of respect and you will be rewarded in the long run.
Be patient and kind.
- Provide authentic images to each client and respect the unique needs and requests of each child and family.
- Act responsibly and respect the safety and happiness of each child and family.
- Make each session fun and full of smiles.
- Seek opportunities to act as a civic-minded servant leader.
- Generously donate time and talents to better your community.
- Compassionately assist and lift up those who are less fortunate and inspire others to do so.
- Embrace philanthropy as a way of life, not a function of your job.
Legacy – When the values and actions of an individual are so impactful, they live on and are handed down from one generation to the next.
- Embrace fiscal responsibility as a key component to personal freedom and greater quality of life.
- Operate your business to strengthen your commitment to family and community.
- Commit to improving the world.
- Maintain discipline and make sacrifices in order to achieve personal and business goals.
Integrity – Consistency of actions, values, and principles regarding honesty, truthfulness and morality.
- Do what is right for its own reward.
- Never compromise ethics, morals or standards for the sake of profit or gain.
- Support the development and success of others through consistent and predictable words and actions.
- Speak kindly and honestly about oneself and others and lift each other up.
Excellence – Unusually good performance and quality surpassing ordinary standards.
- Meet challenges with a positive and eager mindset.
- Raise the level of quality and service at every opportunity.
- Give your best effort to every task.