Published on July 12, 2017
1. Director Appriciation
Each account should be shown appreciation! This is relationship building! You can take them donuts with a note, you can take them coffee… whatever… but if you want to keep the accounts you have OR if you want to get new accounts…. TAKE THEM A GIFT!!!! This is quite appropriate at Christmas.
Here’s some ideas
- Rosemary christmas tree. Wrap with burlap and add purple bow and nice note.
- Donuts- Send purple napkins and make a sign that says “Spoiled Rotten photography loves SCHOOL NAME Staff” We hope you have a Merry Christmas…
- Poinsettia plant
2. Customer Appreciation
- For your top customers… send them a thank you! And a gift!
- Make an ornament to send to them at christmas time
- Example… MOO.com. Printing 2.5 x 2.5 “super” business cards with rounded corners and “soft touch” finish. They will do up to 50 unique sides… so one side is the 2015, and the other is the image. We will use a hole punch to add a ribbon. Looks like it’s going to cost me about 1.50 each including shipping.
- We used a simple image to fill the front of the card. Printed clear address labels and sent with a note in the purple envelopes. The note read:
Taking memorable portraits of your sweet children simply makes our year, We offer you this gift of an ornament as thanks & good cheer. May this bauble shine as brightly as those smiles we hold dear, We wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year! Melissa & Jamie Tash & Spoiled Rotten Family
This file and more can be found in the shared drive Marketing/Director and Customer Gifts
- Send them a facebook header. Make your branding subtle and share an image with them. Remember that you can only post images that have associated model releases!
3. Download Data with Sales and Customer Information
Did you know in photocart you can download a report that has your order data?
Go to Photocart, Sales Reports, then filter for the desired time, check the fields you want, download and sort in excel.
Here’s a video on how to get and sort your sales data: https://vimeo.com/193912110