Our business is casual, but we keep a professional appearance at all times.
Dress for photography sessions
- Spoiled Rotten T-Shirts and polos with logos are preferred
- Logoed wear can be purchchaed here: https://business.landsend.com/store/spoiledrotten
- A purple shirt is also appropriate.
- Shirts (or undershirts) must be tucked in!
- There is a lot of squatting and leaning over going on…
- NO CLEAVAGE OR BUTTAGE should EVER SHOW.
- Length should be long to Bermuda length
- Jeans or Khakis are fine… they should be modest and not tight.
- Tight yoga pants are NOT PERMITTED.
- Hair should be neat at all times.
IMPORTANT … OWNERS: You are responsible for how your stylist dresses. You must make them aware of the dress code and enforce it if they are not meeting our standard. **SRP Huntsville picked up an account from another photographer because the photographer wore a tight skirt and her thong was peeking out. Inappropriate business attire will cost you business!
Dress for office visits and sales appointments
- Business casual is appropriate anytime you are going to interact with a client outside of the photography session.
- You should appear crisp and neat.
- Avoid tight or baggy clothing; business casual is classic rather than trendy.
Basics: Khaki or dark pants, neatly pressed, and a pressed long-sleeved, buttoned solid shirt are safe for both men and women. Women can wear sweaters; women must be modest and never show cleavage. Polo shirts, unwrinkled, are appropriate.
Shoes / belt: Wear a leather belt and leather shoes. Do not wear athletic shoes.
Details: Everything should be clean, well pressed, and not show wear.