In Camera Cropping
Published on July 12, 2017
Intentional In-Camera Cropping is your FRIEND!
- Ensures your customers can receive the complete image they see in their proofs.
- Important parts of their image are not cropped out when they choose a different ratio print than what the proof is sized
- 4×6 (2.5×3.5 wallet) is long and skinny, 5×7 is a little less skinny, and 8×10 (4×5, 11×14, 16×20) are more square
- You will save customer angst and phone calls to you if you do this correctly.
- Post processing will be more efficient!
- You can batch process many proof at one time
- Speed through your proofing and cropping and spend more time with your family!