Respect must be given to each and every client.
- Never discuss any details of anyone’s personal life with anyone else.
- You may be privy to all kinds of information through the school’s staff or director, the parent themselves, or even their children.
- Again, never talk about anyone’s situation with anyone else. It’s just bad business.
Posting Images or Using Images for Marketing Material
- Never post a child’s images on-line (other than in their private password protected gallery) without parent’s permission.
- The session sign up form asks for this release. It is also asked for again when they order (for sessions that are non-sign up).
For sign up sessions, if the parent gave permission for us to use their images a (Y) will appear next to their name on the barcode report.
When you do post images, never use a child’s name in the posting. Also, be careful not to post images that have the child’s name on their clothing (for example a monogrammed shirt).