AAA – Fall mini-sessions! Friday, Nov 7th and Family Sessions, Sat Oct 25th
The Academy for Academics and Arts! We are so excited to offer you two options for beautiful fall portraits – at the school on Nov 7th for students – we can also photograph siblings (or cousins) together! There is NO session fee for this event- but it is ELECTIVE…. so you must sign up if you want your children photographed!
We are also offering a great opportunity for have your Family Portrait made! On Saturday Oct 25th.
It’s easy to participate:
SIGN UP HERE: for Students sessions on Nov 7th (Make sure to sign up before Nov 4th!) – Individual and sibling portraits (enrolled at AAA) – taken during the school day Friday, Nov 7th. No session fee for this session… but it is elective – so please sign up if you would like your child’s portrait created. (We will also photograph children that were absent for their yearbook portraits in the morning hours. You do not need to sign up if your child needs a yearbook portrait.)
SIGN UP HERE: Family Portraits- Saturday Oct 25th (Make sure to sign up ASAP- these sessions go quickly) – This session is being held at the Montessori School of Huntsville (15975 Chaney Thompson Road ) – and is open to everyone! AAA will receive a commission for all families from AAA that participate! Sign up anyone you would like to be photographed with your student. Family, Siblings, Cousins, Grandparents, etc.!)
Session Fee: $25 (1-4 people) add $10 for each additional person photographed
We will contact you with your exact session time. If you need a specific time, please let us know in the special instructions field when you sign up. Sign up now to assure your preferred time! There are a limited number of session available.
2. Choose clothing and props to coordinate with the Indian Summer set.
- Choose classic, traditional clothing. Solids and small prints. Blues, Browns, Golds, Creams, Purple… any fall color will look fabulous on this set. Layers, accessories, jewelry and hats are also encouraged.
- Avoid clothing with bold patterns, stripes, large logos, or writing.
- For a family portrait– you want to look like you all belong together, but not like you are wearing a uniform. Dress in similar tones. Here’s a hit- lay all your family’s clothes out on the bed, if they could somehow all be worn by one clothing item will attract more attention in your portrait too… if the item of clothing stands out too much, you might want to consider substituting something different for that clothing item.
- Props: You can add Christmas elements for a beautiful holiday portrait, or keep it simple for a traditional classic look! Send fresh flowers, wooden toys, dolls, a favorite stuffed animal, musical instrument, their lovie or anything else your child loves… well, only if you want to see it in their portrait!
Here’s an idea – why not get all the cousins together for a wonderful gift for Grandma? Let us take some of your Christmas shopping off your list!
We look forward to seeing you on Friday Nov 7th or Sat. Oct 25th!