Beautiful Spring Portraits at Chaffee School – Friday April 28 or Saturday April 29
Chaffee Elementary School
Friday, April 28 OR Sat. April 29
1. Sign up
Friday April 28th – Portraits created during the school day!
- Pre-pay for the smallest package ($25) and we will give your child an awesome portrait experience while at school!
- We will credit your account $25 to spend on individual portraits. Orders will be made online.
- We’ll have fun with the students and you’ll have several beautiful images to choose from.
- 8×10 units (1-8×10 or 2-5×7’s or 3-4×6’s or 8 wallets) start at $25, and are less when purchased in a package.
- Make sure to let us know if you’d like sibling portraits when you sign up!
- **If your child misses their session or you are not happy with your child’s images, we will gladly refund your $25.**
OR Saturday, April 29th – Family Portrait Day!
- In the link, you’ll be directed to pay the $25 session fee. This fee is a fundraiser for Chaffee Elementary PTA.
- No prints or print credit is included in this fee.
- The signup link will also direct you to choose a 15 min session time.
- All orders are placed online after the session. We’ll email you a link.
- Anyone can sign up for this session! Tell your friends, family, and neighbors about this awesome opportunity!
2. Choose clothing and props to coordinate with the Serendipity Set!
Choose classic or fun clothing styles in solid colors or small prints. yellow, pink, blue, lavender, cream, and white look fabulous! Avoid bold patterns, stripes, large logos, or writing.
STYLE TIP: Add layers & accessories (hats, jackets, scarfs, jewelry). This is a great way to add variety to your images and gives your portrait depth and dimension.
- For a Family Portrait or Sibling Portraits– you want to look like you all belong together, but not like you are wearing a uniform. Dress in similar tones. Here’s a hint- lay all your family’s clothes out on the bed together, if one item of clothing stands out… it will attract more attention in your portrait too… you might want to consider substituting something different for that clothing item.
SEND PROPS: Send a favorite toy or other special item (wooden blocks, a lovie, favorite book, musical instruments, sports equipment, etc).
3. Let the fun begin! Portrait Sessions!
For the school session… Send your children to school with their portrait clothes, accessories, and props. We’ll photograph them during the school day!
4. View your images in your private on-line gallery.
5. Order online.
DEPLOYED SPOUSE PROGRAM…
6. Pick Up your portraits.
Portraits will be delivered to Chaffee. Home shipping is also available (this is great for out-of town grandparents that order!).