Cap and Gown Portraits by Spoiled Rotten Photography on April 26 at Primrose Dunwoody
WE LOVE our Little Graduates Sessions!
This is a wonderful way to celebrate this momentous milestone! The kids are so full of life, confident and fun! Let us capture their BIG personalities with this special session!
WHERE: Primrose Dunwoody
WHEN: Thursday, April 26
ALL Class Pictures will also be taken this day.
- Your school’s caps and gowns are Red and will be provided at the school.
- Please make sure that your child’s hair is styled to wear a cap neatly. (Please do not use large bows or other hair accessories.)
- Some of your child’s clothing may show under the gown – please dress them in a plain white shirt with no writing or patterns near the neckline.
- Shirts with collars are great, but please make sure they are neat and ironed.
- Ties for boys make a nice appearance under the gown.
- Shoes will show in some pictures.
Check out some of our sample images here: Cap and Gown Gallery
We ask the kids what they want to be when they grow up. If you have any props that match your child’s chosen occupation… please send them! Would be adorable for a doctor to bring a stethoscope, a fireman to bring a fireman’s hat, a ballerina to bring ballerina shoes, teacher to bring an apple… etc!
- We’ll send you a private on-line gallery to view and order their portraits.
- You’ll have a week to order your portraits.
- A typical proof set will have 6-9 images.
- 8×10 units (1-8×10 or 2-5x7s or 3-4x6s or 4-4x4s or 8 wallets) start at $20
Spoiled Rotten Photography studios are locally owned by professional photographers who specialize in boutique school and preschool portraits. We are currently located in: Huntsville, AL, Franklin, TN, Alpharetta, GA, Birmingham, AL, Charlotte, NC, Colorado Springs, CO, Charleston, SC, Wilmington, NC, Denver, CO, Castle Rock, CO, Plano TX, Frisco, TX, McKinney, TX, Allen, TX, Warren, OH and Cleveland, OH.