Our Mission: Create beautiful portraits! Not just a “school picture” but a lasting, classic, endearing portrait of your child that you will adore forever!
1. Sign Up
- There is no sitting fee or obligation to purchase, but these sessions are elective, so please sign up using the link on the left!
- Let us know if you have any special requests, or if your child is bringing any special items, or anything else you’d like us to know to make the session be a success!
- Your school will let you know your assigned portrait session day.
- Want an early session to bring siblings? Let Lacey know and she’ll assign you a session time.
2. What to Wear?
- Classic or fun clothing styles in SOLID or SMALL PRINTS.
- Add layers and accessories (hats, jackets, bow-ties and jewelry). This is a great way to add variety to your images and gives your portrait depth and dimension.
AVOID: Bold patterns, stripes, large logos, or writing.
SEND: fresh flowers, wooden toys, dolls, jewelry, a favorite stuffed animal or book, musical instrument, their lovie or anything else your child loves!
3. Portrait Day!
- Don’t forget your special items to include in your portrait!
- Your school will tell you your assigned day.
4. View and Order
- View your images in your private on-line gallery.
- A typical proof set has 10-15 images.
- You can share your access code with family and friends to show off your images!
- 8x10s start at $25. Packages start at $65 and are available with increasing discounts.
- Digital images are also available. A digital artist custom crops and enhances each image, and portraits are professionally printed on archival paper.
- DEPLOYED SPOUSE PROGRAM…
- If you have a spouse deployed with the US Military, make note of this in the comments section when you order.
- Deployed military spouses will receive a special complimentary gift.
6. Pick Up
- Portraits will be delivered to your school.
- Home shipping is also available (this is great for out-of town grandparents that order!).
- Digital download are available for download immediately after purchase.
Spoiled Rotten Photography studios are locally owned by professional photographers who specialize in boutique school and preschool portraits. We are currently located in: Huntsville, AL, Franklin, TN, Alpharetta, GA, Birmingham, AL, Charlotte, NC, Colorado Springs, CO, Charleston, SC, Wilmington, NC, Denver, CO, Castle Rock, CO, Plano TX, Frisco, TX, McKenny, TX, Allen, TX, Warren, OH and Cleveland, OH.