Kiddie Academy White Plains NY
Family Picture Day Event
Event Dates: Sat, Oct 21, 2023
Register By: Sat, Oct 14, 2023Register for this Event
Helpful hints to consider when dressing for family portraits:
- Classic is ALWAYS in style. Our goal is to give you a timeless image that is treasured for generations to come. Choosing simple classic clothing will help your images be timeless!
- SOLIDS are BEST… Limit patterns. Lots of patterns are distracting. You can add a solid jacket over a busy pattern. Or just have one person in a patterned outfit- then use the colors in the pattern to dress the other family members.
- Choose coordinating colors – not matching. Everyone wearing matching outfits can be ok… but can also look a little dated. Instead, pick a couple of colors and choose clothes that will fit in this color scheme.
- Lay all the outfits together and see how they look. If one piece stands out more than the rest, it will in the portrait too.
- Coordinate the colors of your clothing to the decor of the room where the portraits will be displayed.
- Get your outfits together now! Don’t wait until the night before… outfits that you thought were clean and pressed may not be… or the kids may have GROWN!