LLCA (West - Den)
Senior Tux and Drape
Event Dates: Tue, Aug 27, 2019
Dear Lindsay Lane Christian Academy Families,
Senior Tux and Drape Portraits – Tues, August 27th
For Seniors, this is the portrait that will appear in the yearbook.
- Each senior should bring a check for $35 made to Spoiled Rotten Photography.
- This pays for the session fee, use of the tux or drape, selection of your yearbook pose and retouching of your yearbook pose.
- The session fee does not include any prints or products, and you will not get a credit.
- You will have 6-9 poses to choose from. You will have an opportunity to choose your yearbook pose.
- The session fee does not include an prints.
Tux and Drape PORTRAIT TIPS for LADIES
- UNDERGARMENTS- The drape gives a formal off the shoulder dress appearance. Please consider a strapless bra and spaghetti strapped shirt that can be moved off your shoulders for the portrait session.
- MAKEUP – Makeup should be natural to only slightly heavier than normal. Mascara should be clean and contain no clumps. NOTE…we will retouch any images that you order or choose for the yearbook… so please do not worry if you have skin imperfections.
- HAIR – Avoid changing your hairstyle or cutting your hair right before your session. Bring any hair care tools and products with you for a touch up before your session. Please, please, DO NOT put glitter in your hair or on your skin!!!
- JEWELRY Simple is best. An elegant string of pearls or a simple necklace and earrings will look wonderful. Jewelry that is large or bold may be distracting.
Tux and Drape PORTRAIT TIPS for GUYS
- CLOTHING – Please wear a plain white tee shirt to be worn under your tuxedo shirt.
- SHAVING – Please make sure you are clean shaven.
- SKIN – We will retouch any images that you order or choose for the yearbook… so please do not worry if you have skin imperfections.
- HAIR – Be careful of changes right before your session. Bleached hair does not look as good in photographs. Natural hair styles are best!
Thank you so much and we can not wait to create this momentous portrait for your senior!