Need an updated portrait? We have a deal for you!
I made you a short video to tell you about the session and show you the backdrops we’ll be using.
Our franchise is launching a new type of session and need some awesome models to help us with determine operations and provide samples.
Thursday, June 27. We will be at MCDC.
Anyone who signs up! These will be individual portraits only. (We’ll do sibling portraits in the fall session).
What to Wear
The backgrounds we will be testing are grey, tan, brick, and blue. We will decide on the background depending on the clothing you send for your child’s portraits. These will be 3/4 to head-shot images (no full length).
- We recommend SOLIDs. Blue, Silver or Cream would look amazing!
- LAYERS are great!
- Hats and bow ties- awesome.
- Jewelry for some Jewelry loving girls- amazing.
- PLEASE NO bold patterns, stripes, large logos, or writing.
- Add layers & accessories (hats, jackets, scarfs, jewelry).
- Bring any toys or props that you or your child loves.
- BABIES… Simple is best! Diaper cover and headband or hat is our preference. If you must dress them in clothes, please NO collars (or make sure to sew them down).
You must sign the model release when you sign up. And the session comes with a complimentary 8×10. You are not obligated to purchase any thing… but if you would like to purchase any prints, 8×10 units start at $20 and are less when you purchase in a package. Purchase of prints is not required.
NEW! Win a Wall Portrait!
You can win an 11×14 wall portrait – we will have a people’s choice contest with the samples! We will pick 1 image from your child’s session to enter into the contest. The image with the most votes will win a complimentary 11×4!