Custom session with Melissa
Senior Tux and Drape & Yearbook Mini-Sessions
Event Dates: 7/29/2019
Fine Art Formals
Hello Huntsville Friends! We had some of our home-school friends request High School Senior Formal sessions. So we are having a day just for this momentous session!
- Monday, July 29th
- Session fee is $35
- Prints start at $25 and can be less if purchased in a package
- Digital options are available
- Includes retouching (or not, if you prefer)
Tux and Drape PORTRAIT TIPS for LADIES
- UNDERGARMENTS – The drape gives a formal off the shoulder dress appearance. Please consider a strapless bra and spaghetti strapped shirt that can be moved off your shoulders for the portrait session.
- MAKEUP – Makeup should be natural to only slightly heavier than normal. Mascara should be clean and contain no clumps. NOTE…we will retouch any images that you order or choose for the yearbook… so please do not worry if you have skin imperfections.
- HAIR – Avoid changing your hairstyle or cutting your hair right before your session. Bring any hair care tools and products with you for a touch up before your session. Please, please, DO NOT put glitter in your hair or on your skin!!!
- JEWELRY – Simple is best. An elegant string of pearls or a simple necklace and earrings will look wonderful. Jewelry that is large or bold may be distracting.
Tux and Drape PORTRAIT TIPS for GUYS
- CLOTHING – Please wear a plain white tee shirt to be worn under your tuxedo shirt.
- SHAVING – Please make sure you are clean shaven.
- SKIN – We will retouch any images that you order or choose for the yearbook… so please do not worry if you have skin imperfections.
- HAIR – Be careful of changes right before your session. Bleached hair does not look as good in photographs. Natural hair styles are best!