Willow Woods Child Development Center
Spoiled Rotten Photography is thrilled to partner with your school to create boutique-quality portraits!
Saddle up for your next adventure with Spoiled Rotten Photography! Dream of running wild, with the wind in your hair, with the natural earth tone elements on this modern boho chic portrait experience.
- There is no sitting fee or obligation to purchase, but these sessions are elective, so please sign up using the link to register.
- Let us know if you have any special requests, or if your child is bringing any special items, or anything else you’d like us to know to make the session be a success!
- Choose the day you want your child photographed during scheduled portrait event.
Pick an outfit to complement your child’s personality! Our Fall 2023 sample gallery features neutral tones like white, khaki, cream and browns. And if denim is more your style? It looks amazing on the Free Spirit set too!
Add a bow tie or some suspenders to make any outfit stand out. Oh…and don’t forget unique jewelry pieces too- these added touches will help show off your child’s individual flair!
Our photographers love to work with the personal items you send with your child… a lovie, blankies, fresh flowers, an heirloom toy, etc. When you register your child for mini-sessions, make sure you leave a note about the item you plan to send with your child so we make sure it gets included in a few portraits.
- Send meaningful props to use in your portrait. These portraits will be a wonderful reminder of your children at this age and their interests and passions.
- SEND: Fresh flowers, wooden toys, dolls, jewelry, a favorite stuffed animal or book, musical instrument, their lovie, or anything else your child loves!
- Make sure to let us know when you register if you are sending a special item!
- View and order your images in your private on-line gallery.
- A typical proof set has 10-15 images.
- Share your access code with family and friends to show off your images!
- You have one week to make your selections.
Investment: 8×10’s start at $25. Packages start at $65 and are available with increasing discounts. Digital images are also available. A digital artist custom crops and enhances each image, and portraits are professionally printed on archival paper.
DEPLOYED SPOUSE PROGRAM: If you have a spouse deployed with the US Military, make note of this in the comments section when you order. We’ll send a special gift to say “Thank you for your service!”
FOSTER PARENT PROGRAM: If you are a foster parent, we salute you! We know this is a tremendous job, and we’d like to offer you a 30% discount on your portraits. Ask your director for the foster parent coupon code.
Portraits will be delivered to your school for pick up. We’ll send you an email when they are ready (within 4 weeks of ordering). Home shipping is also available (this is great for out-of town grandparents who order!)