Published on August 18, 2014
So excited for the upcoming fall season! The fall set is alive with wonderful fall colors and makes an amazing backdrop for classic portraits! Are we coming to your school for Indian Summer mini-sessions? (Here is our FALL SCHEDULE.) If so…. see info below and sign up NOW!
It’s easy to participate:
1. Sign Up Now. There is no sitting fee or obligation to purchase, but this session is ELECTIVE….
If you would like your child’s portrait created…
2. Choose clothing and props to coordinate with the Cloud 9 set.
Choose classic, traditional clothing. Solids and small prints. Blues, Browns, Golds, Creams, Purple…
any fall color will look fabulous on this set. Layers, accessories, jewelry and hats are also encouraged.
Avoid clothing with bold patterns, stripes, large logos, or writing.
Props: Send fresh flowers, wooden toys, dolls, a favorite stuffed animal, musical instrument,
their lovie or anything else your child loves… well, only if you want to see it in their portrait!
3. Send your children to school with their portrait clothes, accessories, and props.
Click here for our FALL SCHEDULE. If we are at your school for more than one day- please check with the school office for your assigned day.
4. View your images in your private on-line gallery. A typical proof set has 10-15 images.
You can share your access code with family and friends to show off your images!
5. Order on-line. 8x10s start at $25. Packages are available with increasing discounts. Digital images are also available.
A digital artist enhances each image, and portraits are professionally printed.
DEPLOYED SPOUSE PROGRAM…..
If you have a spouse deployed with the US Military, make note of this in the comments section when you order.
Deployed Military spouses will receive a special complimentary gift.
6. Pick Up your portraits. Portraits will be delivered to your school. Home shipping is also available (this is great for out-of town grandparents that order!).