Hampton Cove Preschool Infant Portraits Training Session
Infant Portraits at Hampton Cove Preschool Thursday, March 15th
Hey Hampton Cove Preschool Families! We have a special opportunity that we wanted to share with you! We want to photograph your baby!!!!
- We are training new photographers and we need practice with babies!
- Let us photograph your precious bundle of joy, and we’ll even give you a complimentary 8×10.
- There is no obligation to purchase, but if you’d like, you are welcome to purchase your images at regular Spoiled Rotten mini-session pricing. (8x10s start at $25 and are less when you purchase in a package.)
If you have an older sibling that you would like photographed with your baby, we’ll be happy to do that too…. just sign them up!
Our sessions will be photographed on our new “Shiplap” spring set!
- You must agree to the model release statement to participate in this session. Images may be used on our marketing material.
- The session is complimentary. If you wish to purchase prints, they will be available at our mini-session pricing (8x10s start at $25, with increasing discounts if you purchase a package).
- You will receive a complimentary 8×10 image (of your choice) for allowing us to photograph your wonderful babies!
WHAT TO WEAR?
- We love babies in simple clothing… or NONE at all! Send a favorite blanket (any pastel will look fabulous).
- Please NO collars! Or if you must, please sew down any collars that are likely to flip up.
- Send a hat! Babies look great in hats! It frames their face so nicely!
- Classic, traditional or vintage clothing in light colors. Pastels of light blue, yellow, baby blue, pink, etc… Creams and whites look fabulous, too! Solids and small prints are best. Layers, accessories, jewelry and hats are also encouraged.
Props: Send dolls, a favorite stuffed animal, their lovie or anything else you love.