Master’s Hand Christian School
Dear Master’s Hand Christian School Families,
We are delighted to be coming back to Master’s Hand Christian School for the 2017-2018 school year! Spoiled Rotten Photography LOVES working with your kids to create not just yearbook pictures, but beautiful portraits! It is an honor and a privilege to photograph your children and see them grow from year to year.
Individual Yearbook Portraits Fri. Sept. 22nd and Fri. Sept. 29th
- Friday, Sept 22nd – Babies -4th Grade
- Friday, Sept 29th – 5th Grade – 11th Grade
A couple notes about our Boutique School Portrait sessions:
Clothing Recommendations for school pictures:
- Solid or Small Prints Photograph Best!
- AVOID bold patterns, stripes, plaids or clothing with large logos or writing.
- Layer your clothing for a more stylized look.
- Blues, Browns, Creams and Greens will look awesome. Dark Pink, Orange Coral and Red will look great too.
- AVOID clothing similar to your skin tone.
Senior Tux and Drape Portraits – Friday, October 6th
This is the portrait that will appear in the yearbook. You will have an opportunity to choose your yearbook pose.
We have on-line ordering! You’ll get an email when your proofs are ready.
You’ll have 6-9 images to choose from!
We have flexible packages- you can mix and match poses and sizes in a package.
Retouching is included in the price!
8×10 units (can be 1-8×10 or 2-5x7s or 3-4x6s or 4-4x4s or 8 wallets) start at $25, Packages start at $65
Digital options are available.
Tux and Drape PORTRAIT TIPS for LADIES
- UNDERGARMENTS The drape gives a formal off the shoulder dress appearance. Please consider a strapless bra and spaghetti strapped shirt that can be moved off your shoulders for the portrait session.
- MAKEUP Makeup should be natural to only slightly heavier than normal. Mascara should be clean and contain no clumps. NOTE…we will retouch any images that you order or choose for the yearbook… so please do not worry if you have skin imperfections.
- HAIR Avoid changing your hairstyle or cutting your hair right before your session. Bring any hair care tools and products with you for a touch up before your session. Please, please, DO NOT put glitter in your hair or on your skin!!!
- JEWELRY Simple is best. An elegant string of pearls or a simple necklace and earrings will look wonderful. Jewelry that is large or bold may be distracting.
Tux and Drape PORTRAIT TIPS for GUYS
- CLOTHING Please wear a plain white tee shirt to be worn under your tuxedo shirt.
- SHAVING Please make sure you are clean shaven.
- SKIN We will retouch any images that you order or choose for the yearbook… so please do not worry if you have skin imperfections.
- HAIR Be careful of changes right before your session. Bleached hair does not look as good in photographs. Natural hair styles are best!
Family Elective Session- Friday, October 13th
- Elective session- sign up on-line if you would like your child’s portrait created.
- Sibling portraits are also available.
- 8×10 units (can be 1-8×10 or 2-5x7s or 3-4x6s or 4-4x4s or 8 wallets) start at $20
- Packages start at $50 (for a 3 unit, 3 pose package) and have increasing discounts for larger packages.
SIGN UP HERE