Restoring Eden…. Restoring Hope!
Published on February 18, 2014
Practical Strategies that may help your
Child with Autism
be restored to
Health and Healing!
- Saturday, May 3rd, 2014
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Doors Open 8:30
- Early Childhood Music Studio; AB Stephens Music 2828 Drake Avenue, Huntsville, 35805 Click here for map.
- Clean & Simple: Diet Makes a Difference! Stephenie Gwaltney & Jamie Tash share personal stories & practical strategies to change your family’s diet without losing your mind.
- Release the Power of Music In Your Child: Denie Riggs
- Intercession & Prayer: Michael Riggs & Connie Oakley
- Parent Testimonies
- Piano solos by Children with autism
- Community Resources
- Q & A Session
- Cost: only $10 per person!
- Pre-registration required due to limited seating at: www.MusicHelpsAutism.com/Eden
- Childcare: Not Available
- Questions? email: firstname.lastname@example.org