Spring Family Portrait Mini Sessions at Crabapple Montessori
You are invited to join us for Spring Family mini sessions at Crabapple Montessori on Saturday, April 16, 2016. Studio portraits on our Spring “Charmed” set. This is a separate elective Event. We will be at your school doing outdoor Spring individual portraits April 11-18.
This is the perfect time to get an updated Family Portrait, or all your children photographed together. We will capture the beautifully unique spirit of all your family or your children… THIS IS YOUR DAY!
Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up Here! REGISTER HERE
2. Choose clothing to coordinate with the Charmed set…. With light and airy creme tones, it has undertones of orange and blue. We recommend classic or fun clothing styles in solid colors or small prints. Yellow, pink, blue, lavender, cream and white look fabulous! Avoid bold patterns, stripes, large logos, or writing. Choose solids or small prints.
See the gallery below for lots of samples and ideas on how to dress your child and props to bring:
We’ve also put together a Pinterest Board that has more clothing that will look amazing on the set! Pinterest Clothing Inspiration Board
HOW TO DRESS FOR A FAMILY PORTRAIT:
- For a family portrait– you want to look like you all belong together, but not like you are wearing a uniform. Dress in similar tones. Here’s a hint- lay all your family’s clothes out on the bed, if they could somehow all be worn by one clothing item will attract more attention in your portrait too… if the item of clothing stands out too much, you might want to consider substituting something different for that clothing item.
- Props: Bring fresh flowers, wooden toys, dolls, a favorite book or stuffed animal, musical instrument, their lovie or anything else your child loves… well, only if you want to see it in their portrait!
3. Bring your family (or just kiddos) with their portrait clothes, accessories, and props to Crabapple Montessori School
After you sign up, Elizabeth will contact you to set your session time. (HINT… if you need a particular time, please let us know in the special instructions when you sign up!) Times will be scheduled from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
4. View your images on your private on-line gallery. A typical proof set has 10-15 images.
5. Order on-line. 8x10s start at $25. Packages start at $65. Let us know your special requests for your images. Our digital artist enhances each image, and portraits are professionally printed.
6. Pick Up your portraits at Crabapple Montessori – or we can ship them to you for a small fee.
Please call or email me if you have any questions or want to chat about your session! Can’t wait to meet you!
elizabeth@SpoiledRottenPhoto.com or (770) 744-3049