Sample Sessions! Nov 9, 15 and 17
Need an updated portrait? We have a deal for you!
We need STYLISH, ADORABLE children and families that enjoy having their picture taken for our next year’s marketing material!
3 DAYS ONLY!
- Fri. Nov. 9th
- Thurs. Nov 15th
- Sat. Nov 17th
Our goal is for each and every person that views our material to be able to relate to and envision their child on our sets… so we need children of every skin shade and hair color to fill our marketing material for next year!
- 6mo – 6 year olds
- Grade School Aged
Here is the set we need samples for….
Spring 2019 – The Playful Path
Waived session fee in exchange for your model release!
We will waive the session fee, in exchange for you agreeing to let us to use your images in our marketing material! (If you sign up for this session you agree we can use your images.) If you would like to purchase any prints, 8×10 units start at $25 and are less when you purchase in a package. Purchase of prints is not required. If we use your image, we will provide a web-file for you to show off on your social media!
Click to sign up and choose your time…. SIGN UP HERE!
- If the times are full, please fill out the form for one of the wait list times and we will try our best to accommodate you!
Look at where to park and what entrance to come in.
- Please use the studio entrance as noted on the map.
- Please DO NOT come to my front door…. no one will be there to let you in.
- Click here for MAP.
WHAT TO WEAR? Suggestions for the Spring 2019 – Playful Path Set
- Wear solids or small prints.
- Choose any color that is in the background.
- Or choose colors that look great with green – red, yellow, blue, orange, purple and brown will look amazing. White and cream will also do well! Any shade of green will also be great!
- Avoid clothing with bold patterns, stripes, large logos, or writing.
- Add layers & accessories (hats, jackets, scarfs, jewelry).
- Bring any toys or props that you or your child loves.
- BABIES… Simple is best! Diaper cover and headband or hat is our preference. If you must dress them in clothes, please NO collars (or make sure to sew them down).
- You are welcome to bring several outfits and accessories, and we can pick out when you get there what will work best!