Tux and Drape Portraits – Whitesburg Christian Academy
Dear Whitesburg Families with Seniors!
We are delighted to partner with Whitesburg Christian Academy for your senior Tux and Drape Portraits.
- Each senior should be a check for $35 made to Spoiled Rotten Photography. This pays for the session fee, use of the tux or drape, selection of your yearbook pose and retouching of your yearbook pose.
Senior Tux and Drape Portraits – Tuesday Sept 13
This is the portrait that will appear in the yearbook. You will have an opportunity to choose your yearbook pose.
We have on-line ordering! You’ll get an email when your proofs are ready.
You’ll have 6-9 images to choose from!
We have flexible packages- you can mix and match poses and sizes in a package.
Retouching is included in the price!
8×10 units (can be 1-8×10 or 2-5x7s or 3-4x6s or 4-4x4s or 8 wallets) start at $25, Packages start at $65
Digital options are available.
Tux and Drape PORTRAIT TIPS for LADIES
- UNDERGARMENTS The drape gives a formal off the shoulder dress appearance. Please consider a strapless bra and spaghetti strapped shirt that can be moved off your shoulders for the portrait session.
- MAKEUP Makeup should be natural to only slightly heavier than normal. Mascara should be clean and contain no clumps. NOTE…we will retouch any images that you order or choose for the yearbook… so please do not worry if you have skin imperfections.
- HAIR Avoid changing your hairstyle or cutting your hair right before your session. Bring any hair care tools and products with you for a touch up before your session. Please, please, DO NOT put glitter in your hair or on your skin!!!
- JEWELRY Simple is best. An elegant string of pearls or a simple necklace and earrings will look wonderful. Jewelry that is large or bold may be distracting.
Tux and Drape PORTRAIT TIPS for GUYS
- CLOTHING Please wear a plain white tee shirt to be worn under your tuxedo shirt.
- SHAVING Please make sure you are clean shaven.
- SKIN We will retouch any images that you order or choose for the yearbook… so please do not worry if you have skin imperfections.
- HAIR Be careful of changes right before your session. Bleached hair does not look as good in photographs. Natural hair styles are best!
Thank you and we can’t wait to see you on Tuesday Sept 13th!