Westminster – Elective Fall Portraits & Family Portrait Day! Mon. Sept 29th – Huntsville School Photographer
Westminster! We are so excited to offer you two options for beautiful fall portraits on Monday, Sept. 29th.
It’s easy to participate:
SIGN UP HERE: Family Portraits – Families of Westminster students (Sign up anyone you would like to be photographed with your student. Family, Siblings, Cousins, Grandparents, etc.!) 3:30 – 7 pm on Monday Sept 24.
Session Fee: $25 (1-4 people) add $10 for each additional person photographed
We will contact you with your exact session time. If you need a specific time, please let us know in the special instructions field when you sign up. Sign up now to assure your preferred time! There are a limited number of session available.
2. Choose clothing and props to coordinate with the Indian Summer set.
- Choose classic, traditional clothing. Solids and small prints. Blues, Browns, Golds, Creams, Purple… any fall color will look fabulous on this set. Layers, accessories, jewelry and hats are also encouraged.
- Avoid clothing with bold patterns, stripes, large logos, or writing.
- For a family portrait– you want to look like you all belong together, but not like you are wearing a uniform. Dress in similar tones. Here’s a hit- lay all your family’s clothes out on the bed, if they could somehow all be worn by one clothing item will attract more attention in your portrait too… if the item of clothing stands out too much, you might want to consider substituting something different for that clothing item.
- Props: You can add Christmas elements for a beautiful holiday portrait, or keep it simple for a traditional classic look! Send fresh flowers, wooden toys, dolls, a favorite stuffed animal, musical instrument, their lovie or anything else your child loves… well, only if you want to see it in their portrait!
Here’s an idea – why not get all the cousins together for a wonderful gift for Grandma? Let us take some of your Christmas shopping off your list!
We look forward to seeing you on Monday, Sept 29th!