Legacy PTO Boutique Portrait Event!
Don’t miss this opportunity to have Boutique Quality Family or Sibling Portraits at Legacy Elementary on Saturday, Nov 5th!
We are delighted to partner with Legacy Elementary School to bring you this awesome opportunity for boutique portraits! This is a fundraiser for your school too… so you get beautiful portraits, and your PTO gets needed funds! Win-Win! Our portraits make amazing holiday gifts too! All orders completed on time will be back in plenty of time for you to wrap and put under your tree!
It’s easy to participate:
1. Sign Up Now.
- Anyone can be photographed. Cousins, Families, Single Children- up to you! A typical proof set will have 15 images. If we are doing a family session, we will photograph individuals and the family together.
- It is only $25 per family … Please Pay Legacy PTO- CLICK HERE.
- And then sign up… Please sign up HERE! After you sign up, We will contact you with your exact session time. If you need a specific time, please let us know in the special instructions field when you sign up. Sign up now to assure your preferred time! There are a limited number of session available.
2. Choose clothing and props to coordinate with the Adorable Alley Set!
- Choose classic or fun clothing styles in solid colors or small prints. Avoid bold patterns, stripes, large logos, or writing. Colors: Brown, cream, red, maroon, gray, clay, and blue will look fabulous! Accessories: Add layers and accessories (hats, scarves, jackets, ties and jewelry).
- For a family portrait– you want to look like you all belong together, but not like you are wearing a uniform. Dress in similar tones. Here’s a hit- lay all your family’s clothes out on the bed, if they could somehow all be worn by one clothing item will attract more attention in your portrait too… if the item of clothing stands out too much, you might want to consider substituting something different for that clothing item.
- Props: You can add Christmas elements for a beautiful holiday portrait, or keep it simple for a traditional classic look! Send fresh flowers, wooden toys, dolls, a favorite stuffed animal, musical instrument, their lovie or anything else your child loves… well, only if you want to see it in their portrait!
3. Come to Legacy Elementary School on Sat. Nov. 5th at your session time.
4. View your images in your private on-line gallery.
5. Order on-line.
DEPLOYED SPOUSE PROGRAM…
6. Pick Up your portraits.
Portraits will be delivered to your school. Home shipping is also available (this is great for out-of town grandparents that order!).