Adoption Fundraiser for the Lyman Family!
Lyman Family Adoption Fundraiser – Sat. Oct 31st!
Saturday, October 31! WCA’s own Jackie Kelly will create portraits at 166 Derwent Lane, Huntsville, AL 35810…. to help raise funds for the adoption of the Lyman’s newest family member! This is a wonderful way to raise money for a worthy cause and have beautiful portraits made of your family!
Anyone can be photographed. Cousins, Families, Single Children- up to you! A typical proof set will have 10 – 15 images per session. If we are doing a family session, we will photograph individuals and the family together.
We will contact you with your exact session time. If you need a specific time, please let us know in the special instructions field when you sign up. Sign up now to assure your preferred time! There are a limited number of sessions available.
2. Choose clothing and props to coordinate with an outdoor setting of trees.
- Avoid clothing with bold patterns, stripes, large logos, or writing.
- For a family portrait– you want to look like you all belong together, but not like you are wearing a uniform. Dress in similar tones. Here’s a hint- lay all your family’s clothes out together (as if they could somehow all be worn by one person) … if one item of clothing stands out too much, it will attract more attention in your portrait too. You might want to consider substituting something different for the clothing items that stand out too much.
- Props: You can add Christmas elements for a beautiful holiday portrait, or keep it simple for a traditional classic look! Bring fresh flowers, wooden toys, dolls, a favorite stuffed animal, musical instruments or things that have meaning to your family or child.
3. Arrive a little early! 166 Derwent Lane, Huntsville, AL 35810 We we will contact you with your session time.
IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER… Rain or Cold… etc…. we will create your portraits inside (same address as above) on our Autum Splendor Set. See images of the set here. The same clothing advise as above will work beautifully with this set. 🙂