Perfect Holiday Portrait Attire
Whether you are planning a visit with Santa Claus or attending a mini session hosted by Spoiled Rotten Photography at a studio or preschool, we have you covered with the perfect holiday portrait attire to look amazing without breaking the bank! This classic-colored clothing curation will complement our Evergreen Set as well as other locally planned Holiday sets.
With the hustle and bustle of the Holiday season, get an early start by hitting the easy button below to grab a classy, cute outfit for your child(ren) to have delivered right to your doorstep. Your family is going to have the cutest Christmas card on the block this year!
- Plaid Nightgown| You can never go wrong with classic matching pajamas for every member of your family.
- Green Corduroy Jumper | Adorable dress for toddlers who will love to show off their twirl.
- Santa Romper | A traditional red and white gingham option for toddler boys with a Santa applique.
- Buffalo Plaid Button Up Shirt | A trendy shirt for all your fellows, that will pairs well with our rustic woodland Evergreen Set.
- Suspender, Bow Tie, & Hat Set | Dress up any little guy’s outfit with a pair of black suspenders, bow tie, and hat.
- Blue and Green Plaid Shirt | A comfortable and traditional colored button up shirt for any boy or Dad.
- Buffalo Plaid Tunic Dress| A simple casual outfit with a trendy flair.
- Peek-a-Boo Santa Dress | Stylish applique dress for the little girl who may be shy around Santa.
- Green Velvet Dress | A soft, classic comfortable dress for bigger girls. Can be dressed up with accessories.
- Toddler Plaid Outfit with Suspenders | This traditional colored complete outfit will look adorable on any toddler boy.
- Red Twirly Dress | This simple red dress can be dressed up with accessories or dressed down to look like a classic nightgown.
- Floral Red Berry Halo | This halo wreath will look adorable with any simple red and green dress that you pick out for your little darling.
*Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
We can’t wait to see the perfect holiday attire that you pick out for your Holiday Portrait Session!