Stylish Fall Portrait Clothing
Would you like to dress your preschooler in stylish Fall portrait clothing that won’t break the bank? We’ve put together some adorable, stylish, and classic clothing options that can be ordered and shipped to your door for less than $25. Save your time and energy by not having to run all over town looking for that perfect picture day outfit.
In our Fall 2020 Old Towne sample gallery you will find denim blues and pops of solid Fall colors like mustard yellow, burnt orange, maroon, and olive green along with neutral tons of gray and cream look amazing with the rustic Old Towne Fall Set. For Fall, think layers – sweaters, jackets, tights, boots; along with accessories such as: hats, bowties, suspenders, hair bows, and special jewelry.
Our photographers love to work with the personal items you send with your child… a lovie, blankies, fresh flowers, an heirloom toy, etc. When you register your child for mini-sessions, make sure you leave a note about the item you plan to send with your child so we make sure it gets included in a few portraits.
- Denim Romper | Sweet option for preschool age girls. Skip the shoes and go barefoot!
- Maroon Flutter Sleeve Dress | Adorable dress for toddlers. Choose a coordinating colored ribbed tight to go with it.
- Denim Jacket | A classic layering option for girls and boys. Wear over a twirly dress or wear with cowgirl boots for a more casual look.
- Sunflower Yellow Skirt and Accessories | The pop of yellow will make a statement with the contrasting striped shirt. This outfit will look amazing with the sunflowers on the set.
- Suspenders, Bowtie, and Hat | A fun little boy accessory option that comes in a multitude of colors.
- Chambray shirt | A classic button up shirt option for preschool boys that pairs nicely with khaki pants.
- Burnt Orange Lace Dress | The texture of this dress will look amazing with Old Towne. Choose your favorite color from the available options.
- Baby Suspender Outfit | A modern take on a classic baby outfit with burnt orange pants.
- Denim Overalls | A casual option for little boys. Dress overalls up with boots or a favorite toy from home.
- Floral Bubble Outfit | A simple, no fuss clothing choice for baby girls.
- Olive Green Ruffle Dress and Headband | We love ruffles and twirly dresses and know your little girls will feel comfortable wearing them too.
- Soft Bow Headbands | Choose an easy soft hair bow your baby girl won’t mind wearing to go with her outfit.
- See Kai Run Shoes | We love the classic red wagon logo and the simplicity of these little boy’s athletic shoes.
*Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links.