Santa Portraits by Spoiled Rotten Photography at Legacy Elementary – Sat. Nov 10th
Ho Ho Ho! There is something magical about time with santa! Let your child experience time with the Jolly Old Elf, and let us create some beautiful memories for you to cherish forever.
These sessions go QUICK! If you do not get a session, sign up for the wait list, and we’ll let you know if a session becomes available!
Session Fee Donation: Session fee is a min. donation of $35 (is being donated to the Legacy PTA.) Let us know if you have any special requests, or if your child is bringing any special items, or anything else you’d like us to know to make the session a success!
Portraits will be created at Legacy Elementary School Library
Portrait Sessions: Saturday, Nov. 10th
- Wear classic or fun clothing styles in SOLID or SMALL PRINTS.
- AVOID: Bold patterns, stripes, large logos, or writing.
- Reds and Greens will coordinate perfectly with the set! Gold or cream will look amazing too!
- Add layers and accessories (hats, jackets, bow-ties and jewelry). This is a great way to add variety and personality to your images and gives your portrait depth and dimension.
- For a family portrait– you want to look like you all belong together, but not like you are wearing a uniform. Dress in similar tones. Here’s a hint: lay all your family’s clothes out on the bed – if they could somehow all be worn by one person, you’re on the right track… if any item of clothing stands out too much, you might want to consider substituting something different.
- Come to Legacy Elementary School Library (165 Pine Grove Rd Madison, AL 35757) at your assigned time.
- Don’t forget your special items to include in your portrait!
- Fresh flowers, wooden toys, dolls, jewelry, a favorite stuffed animal or book, musical instrument, their lovie or anything else your child loves!
- View and order your images in your private on-line gallery.
- A typical proof set has 10-15 images.
- Share your access code with family and friends to show off your images!
- You have one week to make your selections.
Donation: The session fee is a minimum donation to the LES PTA of $35
Investment: 8×10’s start at $25. Packages start at $65 and are available with increasing discounts. Digital images are also available. A digital artist custom crops and enhances each image, and portraits are professionally printed on archival paper.
Deployed Spouse Program: If you have a spouse deployed with the US Military, make note of this in the comments section when you order. We’ll send a special gift to say “Thank you for your service!”
Foster Parent Program: If you are a foster parent and have your foster children photographed, please let us know and we will give you a discount code for 30%.
Portraits will be delivered to your school for pick up. We’ll send you an email when they are ready (in plenty of time for Christmas). Home shipping is also available (this is great for out-of town grandparents that order!)
Spoiled Rotten Photography studios are locally owned by professional photographers who specialize in boutique school and preschool portraits. We are currently located in: Huntsville, AL, Franklin, TN, Alpharetta, GA, Atlanta (East), GA, Birmingham, AL, Charlotte, NC, Colorado Springs, CO, Charleston, SC, Denver, CO, Castle Rock, CO, Plano TX, Frisco, TX, McKinney, TX, Allen, TX, Warren, OH and Cleveland, OH.