The Fall 2018 Tuscany set is alive with texture and a perfect setting to create beautiful portraits! Our mission is to give you a beautiful portrait to cherish forever! Let Spoiled Rotten Photography spoil you with boutique quality portraits, conveniently packaged for you as “school pictures.”
Portraits will be created at Church at Cane Bay
Portrait Sessions: November 18th
You’re being signed up automatically.
- Wear classic or fun clothing styles in SOLID or SMALL PRINTS.
- AVOID: Bold patterns, stripes, large logos, or writing.
- Gold, cream and blue will look amazing! Any fall or warm color will also coordinate nicely.
- Add layers and accessories (hats, jackets, bow-ties and jewelry). This is a great way to add variety and personality to your images and gives your portrait depth and dimension.
- For a family portrait– you want to look like you all belong together, but not like you are wearing a uniform. Dress in similar tones. Here’s a hint: lay all your family’s clothes out on the bed – if they could somehow all be worn by one person, you’re on the right track… if any item of clothing stands out too much, you might want to consider substituting something different.
- Come to the Thanksgiving meal at 5:00pm and we’ll let you know your time slot for portraits.
- Feel free to bring a special items to include in your portrait!
- Fresh flowers, wooden toys, dolls, jewelry, a favorite stuffed animal or book, musical instrument, their lovie or anything else your child loves!
- Within a week you’ll get an email to view and order your images in your private on-line gallery.
- For this session we are going to get one good pose and share a proof set with 3-5 images.
- As a gift to you we would like to donate Package E. This is 3 prints. We are also upgrading those to include the digitals and upgrading the digitals to be able to be printed at 16×20.
- Share your access code with family and friends to show off your images!
Ordering: We are excited to give you Package E. With an average of 3-5 unique portraits picking 3 should be fun! This is a special gift to those in this group. There will be no cost and no up sales. Feel free to share the link of proofs with families so they can see the pictures. If desired, ask Mark and he can make a custom proof set online to share with families to purchase additional pictures at full cost. Doing this is not the intent of the session so it won’t be done by default.
Portraits will be available at Church at Cane Bay Monday December 17th from 10am to noon, and on the Sundays of December 16th and 23rd from 8am to noon. In the event you are unable to pick up your pictures we will follow up to determine the best delivery method. We’ll send you an email when digitals are available. Home shipping is also available. This would be the only charge, and it’s $10.
Once you receive the digitals you will be given proof that you are allowed to make your own prints. You also have the right to post those to the internet and share them however you’d like!
Spoiled Rotten Photography studios are locally owned by professional photographers who specialize in boutique school and preschool portraits. We are currently located in: Huntsville, AL, Franklin, TN, Alpharetta, GA, Atlanta (East), GA, Birmingham, AL, Charlotte, NC, Colorado Springs, CO, Charleston, SC, Denver, CO, Castle Rock, CO, Plano TX, Frisco, TX, McKinney, TX, Allen, TX, Warren, OH and Cleveland, OH.