Portraits to be created at Cane Bay Elementary School — on two Saturdays, July 22nd and 29th
Serendipity! (sĕr′n-dĭp′ĭ-tē) [noun] The happy fortune of receiving beautiful portraits by Spoiled Rotten Photography. Our mission is to create beautiful, lasting, endearing portraits of your family that you will adore! Our spring set, Serendipity, is just the right amount of fun and the right amount of classic to create an adorable, timeless portrait!
Bring your children, siblings, cousins, grandparents or the whole family to have a beautiful portrait!
1. Pay the registration/session fee
- $25 session fee — a fundraiser for Church at Cane Bay
- No prints or print credit is included in this fee.
2. Sign up by Wed. July 12
- The sooner you pick your slot the more choices you’ll have.
- Slots picked without a session fee will be deleted within 24 hours to make sure there is room for everyone.
3. Choose clothing and props to coordinate with the Serendipity Set!
Choose classic or fun clothing styles in solid colors or small prints. yellow, pink, blue, lavender, cream, and white look fabulous! Avoid bold patterns, stripes, large logos, or writing.
HOW TO DRESS FOR A FAMILY PORTRAIT:
- For a family portrait– you want to look like you all belong together, but not like you are wearing a uniform. Dress in similar tones. Here’s a hint- lay all your family’s clothes out on the bed as if to be worn together. If a clothing item stands out too much, consider substituting something different.
- Props: Send fresh flowers, wooden toys, dolls, a favorite book or stuffed animal, musical instrument, their lovie or anything else your child loves… well, only if you want to see it in their portrait!
STYLE TIP: Add layers & accessories (hats, jackets, scarves, jewelry). This is a great way to add variety to your images and gives your portrait depth and dimension.
BRING PROPS: A favorite toy (wooden blocks, a lovie, book, musical instrument, sports equipment, etc).
4. Come to Cane Bay Elementary a few minutes before your scheduled portrait time.
5. View your images in your private on-line gallery.
6. Order online.
DEPLOYED SPOUSE PROGRAM…
7. Pick Up your portraits.
Portraits will be delivered to the church to be picked up Sunday mornings. Home shipping is also available (this is great for out-of town grandparents that order!).