The Melinda Webb School @ Texas Hearing Institute
Spoiled Rotten Photography is thrilled to partner with your school to create boutique-quality portraits!
Our spring set is a perfect beach-inspired scene! Our spring Seaside Set is styled with dreamy blues and tranquil grays. Our aim is to create images that will give you the feeling of carefree days at the shore, and perfectly showcase your child’s personality!
- There is a Twenty five dollar sitting fee to be paid directly The Melinda Webb School for the Hearing Impaired, and there is no obligation to purchase. Please contact The Melinda Webb School directly to pay your sitting fee and choose a time slot.
- Each Slot gives you 10 minutes with one of our professional photographers.
- Sessions will be from 3:00pm – 5:20pm
- Please contact The Melinda Webb School for the Hearing Impaired, directly at (713)523-3633 to pay your sitting fee and schedule your time
- Time slots are very limited so please sign up soon.
- The Melinda Webb School is located at 3100 Shenandoah St, Houston, TX 77021
- Let us know if you have any special requests, or if your family is bringing any special items, or anything else you’d like us to know to make the session be a success!
- You will be able to choose your sitting time after the School has received your sitting fee.
Get ready to spring into warmer temperatures and into the season of light and airy clothing! Our 2023 sample gallery features pastels and neutral tones like white, khaki, cream and blue – perfect for looking your best. And if denim is more your style? It looks amazing on the Seaside set too!
Add a bow tie or some suspenders to make any outfit stand out. Oh…and don’t forget unique jewelry pieces too- these added touches will help show off your child’s individual flair!
Our photographers love to work with the personal items you send with your child… a lovie, blankies, fresh flowers, an heirloom toy, etc. When you register your child for mini-sessions, make sure you leave a note about the item you plan to send with your child so we make sure it gets included in a few portraits.
Check out the Seaside Gallery and curated clothing guide for some outfit inspiration.
- Send meaningful props to use in your portrait. These portraits will be a wonderful reminder of your children at this age and their interests and passions.
- SEND: Fresh flowers, wooden toys, dolls, jewelry, a favorite stuffed animal or book, musical instrument, their lovie, or anything else your child loves!
- Make sure to let us know when you register if you are sending a special item!
- View and order your images in your private on-line gallery.
- A typical proof set has 10-15 images.
- Share your access code with family and friends to show off your images!
- You have one week to make your selections.
Investment: 8×10’s start at $25. Packages start at $65 and are available with increasing discounts. Digital images are also available. A digital artist custom crops and enhances each image, and portraits are professionally printed on archival paper.
DEPLOYED SPOUSE PROGRAM: If you have a spouse deployed with the US Military, make note of this in the comments section when you order. We’ll send a special gift to say “Thank you for your service!”
FOSTER PARENT PROGRAM: If you are a foster parent, we salute you! We know this is a tremendous job, and we’d like to offer you a 30% discount on your portraits. Ask your director for the foster parent coupon code.
Portraits will be delivered to your school for pick up. We’ll send you an email when they are ready (within 4 weeks of ordering). Home shipping is also available (this is great for out-of town grandparents who order!)