Hi! I’m Alleigh.
- Local Gilbert professional photographer
- Happily married to Emmanuel
- Finds Joy working with kids
- Piano teacher for 13 years
- Former swim & dive coach
- LOVE traveling
- Lover of coffee
- Lover of dogs
After teaching kids for the past 15 years, I know how quickly children can change and grow up. My goal is to capture your children’s personalities and create a beautiful portrait for you to treasure forever!
A couple of things to expect when you partner with me:
- I’ll deliver an easy and stress-free picture day!
- I have a huge heart for children! I want to capture their sweet personalities and create a beautiful portrait that will last a lifetime.
- I look forward to being our professional photographer and building relationships with your school and children, season after season.
Alleigh is excited to bring Spoiled Rotten Photography’s classic portrait photography to schools, preschools, mother’s morning outs and day cares in the Gilbert/Chandler area. Spoiled Rotten Photography is a family of local professional photographers who absolutely ADORE children. We’re on a mission to capture the very best of every child, every time. We are creating a new generation of “school” pictures that moms and dads will LOVE forever! We believe every child should have beautiful portraits that reveal who they are on the inside — portraits that families will want to hang on their walls for generations.
SRP of Gilbert offers a variety of Fall and Spring sets for school portraits, including a holiday set, a cap & gown set for preschool and kindergarten graduation, campus candid portraits (outdoor sessions on the school campus), and custom sessions for families. If you’d like to make your next picture day FUN and EASY, please call 480-779-7513 or email Alleigh@SpoiledRottenPhotography.com Alleigh welcomes the opportunity to work with you and can’t wait to show you what she can do!