SESSION TIMING. Generally, sessions are between the hours of 7am – noon.
SESSION LOCATION. SRP owners will work with LSP directors to find an appropriate indoor location. Most will be in your flex classroom or lobby.
SESSION SCHEDULING. LSP will schedule which children (sibling groups) will be photographed each day.
- When sign up is complete (1 week before portrait days). LSP will use the director page (link sent by SRP franchise owner) to schedule families who have signed up.
- LSP will plan for approximately 25 – 30 children each day.
- LSP will schedule all ages on each day.
- Younger children and babies have a smaller window of patience, so please schedule them evenly across all the days available – e.g., if 10 babies are registered, please schedule 5 babies each day.
RUNNER. LSP will provide a runner to bring each individual (or sibling group) to the portrait location.
- Because sessions are up to 10 minutes with each child, we ask that the school only bring 1 child (or sibling group) at a time and have 1 child on deck at a time.
PHOTOGRAPHY STAFF. SRP will bring a photographer and assistant to pose and photograph.
- SRP will spend up to 10 minutes photographing each child (depending on the comfort level of the child)
CONTINGENCY. If children show up dressed on picture day and their parents would like them photographed (and did not sign them up) SRP will do their best to fit them in.
PICTURE DAY PLAN COMMUNICATION. LSP directors will share picture day plans with teachers so they are prepared to have children ready at the appropriate times.