Boutique Holiday Portraits
on our Limited Edition “Evergreen” Set
- Wear classic or fun clothing styles in SOLID or SMALL PRINTS.
- AVOID: Bold patterns, stripes, large logos, or writing.
- Reds and Greens will coordinate perfectly with the set! Gold or cream will look amazing too!
- Add layers and accessories (hats, jackets, bow-ties and jewelry). This is a great way to add variety and personality to your images and gives your portrait depth and dimension.
- For a sibling portrait– you want to look like you all belong together, but not like you are wearing a uniform. Dress in similar tones. Here’s a hint: lay all the outfits out on the bed – if they could somehow all be worn by one person, you’re on the right track… if any item of clothing stands out too much, you might want to consider substituting something different.
We have put together a clothing guide to help you find the perfect outfit for your session.
- Your school will let you know your assigned portrait session day.
- Don’t forget your special items to include in your portrait!
- fresh flowers
- wooden toys
- dolls, jewelry
- a favorite stuffed animal
- favorite book or Christmas book
- musical instrument
- their lovie or anything else your child loves!
- View and order your images in your private on-line gallery.
- A typical proof set has 10-15 images.
- Share your access code with family and friends to show off your images!
- You have one week to make your selections.
Investment: 8×10’s start at $25. Packages start at $65 and are available with increasing discounts. Digital images are also available. A digital artist custom crops and enhances each image, and portraits are professionally printed on archival paper.
Deployed Spouse Program: If you have a spouse deployed with the US Military, make note of this in the comments section when you order. We’ll send a special gift to say “Thank you for your service!”
Foster Parent Program: If you are a foster parent and have your foster children photographed, please let us know and we will give you a discount code for 30%.
- Portraits will be delivered to your school for pick up. We’ll send you an email when they are ready (in plenty of time for Christmas).
- Digital images are available for download at the time of ordering.
- Home shipping is also available (this is great for out-of town grandparents that order!)