Our Promise: We think you’ll love your portraits. If you are not satisfied with your portraits for any reason, we will make it right or refund your money.
All images are copyright protected by federal copyright law and belong to Spoiled Rotten Photography. It is unlawful to reproduce (copy, scan, take a photo of and post to the web, etc) the portraits in any manner. To maintain the highest quality standards, Spoiled Rotten Photography must have control over production of the portraits. Scanned or reproduced images are both illegal and a degradation of the original image quality.
Thank you for reading all the details… now tell us a little bit about what you would like for your session…
Please copy below and email to: Melissa@SpoiledRottenPhoto.com
- Your Name:
- Cell Phone:
- Home Phone:
- Email Address:
- Do you have a date in mind for your session?
- Please list everyone who will be included in the portrait (please include ages of children)
- Is there a special occasion for this portrait session? (Birthday, Celebration of Milestone, Anniversary, etc….)
- Please tell me a little bit about each person to be photographed. (You can list their favorite things, tell a fun fact, or just tell me about their personality.)
- Please tell me what your perfect portrait would look like.
- Please describe the room where this portrait will be displayed.
- Is the room formal or casual? What colors are used in this room?
- Do you have a location in mind for your session?
- What clothing have you selected for this session? Please list the clothing colors and style. *** Remember if you want a classic look, choose fashionable but not trendy pieces. Solids or small prints work best. For a more modern or colorful portrait- bright colors and patters are great- just remember bold patterns and stripes will draw attention away from your beautiful faces. If dressing for a family portrait: You want to all look like you belong together, but not be in a family uniform! Choose clothing that looks great on you and everyone stick to either light or dark colors. For example if everyone has on dark colors, and one person wears white- the person wearing white will be the focal point of all the portraits. One tip that always works… for a family portrait- lay all your clothes out as if they could be worn in one outfit. If the “outfit” looks great together- the clothing will look great in your portrait. ***
- Anything else we should know (What might make the session go more smoothly):
- Spoiled Rotten Photography sometimes uses images from our sessions in our marketing. Please initial if you give Spoiled Rotten Photography permission to use images from this session on our website or for other marketing purposes. We never use the children’s names with their images:
- Please initial that you have read the portrait agreement above and agree to the terms and conditions listed:
THANK YOU! Please email above questions to Melissa Tash at Melissa@SpoiledRottenPhoto.com
Questions? Just pick up the phone and call me! 256-658-8275